Mechanical Engineering Workshop
- Introduction to manufacturing processes and applications.
- Familiarization of various tools, measuring devices, practices and machines used in various workshop sections
Fluid Mechanics lab
- To provide exposure to the actual flow process and various instruments adopted for flow measurement.
Hydraulic Machines lab
- To provide experience on various Hydraulic machineries
- To acquaint the students with the measurement of various parameters
- To train the students in solid modelling, surface modelling and drafting
- To gain experience in assembly modelling, mechanism design and systems routing *To practise computer controlled manufacturing methods
- To expose students to rapid prototyping
Heat Engines lab
- To provide experience on testing of IC engines performance
Machine Tools Lab
- To provide practical experience on the working of Lathe machines,grinders,drilling machines etc
Mechanical Measurements Lab
- To provide an exposure to the fundamentals of metrology
- To understand the need of precision measurement and measuring instruments
Advanced Machine Tools Lab
- To understand the different process parameters involved in shaping, slotting, milling, grinding machines.
- To analysis the causes for the variation on surface roughness obtainable in different machining process.
Mechanical Systems Lab
- To understand the various mechanical systems like goverors, gyroscope, refrigeration & airconditioning equipments, hydrodynamc bearings etc.
Back to Top